- Grad Bash is April 28th. You can pay online – just follow the information on this link http://chs.oneclay.net/seniors-2017.html .There is a dress code for Grad Bash. If you CANNOT pay online, you can give your cash or check to Mrs. Sweat on these dates: March 2nd and March 9th. The deadline is March 10th. Print your permission slip and the dress code from the website. If you cannot print, see Mrs. Sweat.
- Girls, make sure that you have a white dress and white shoes for Graduation. Don’t delay on this – the closer we get to Graduation, the more difficult it becomes to find that cute white dress and fashionable white shoes. Guys, you need dark blue or black dress slacks, dark shoes, white dress shirt, and a dark tie. Dark means black or dark blue – not brown or tan. NO TENNIS SHOES OR BOOTS. SEE MCCOOL, SWEAT, OR LEWIS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
- Jostens will be outside the cafeteria on March 16th for a final payment. Delivery dates for regalia are March 28th, March 29th, and April 25th.
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown, go online to rhodesgraduation.com and to jostens.com if you need announcements. Tell them that you are a student from Clay High School. If you are unable to order online, the phone number is (904) 272-7419
- Keep in mind that all fees that you have incurred for lost/damaged books/equipment from grades 9 – 12 need to be paid. You cannot walk in the Graduation Ceremony unless all outstanding fees have been reconciled.
- IMPORTANT DATES
Grad Bash: April 28th– Be back at school at 3:30 p.m. Also, keep in mind that you
MUST be in attendance at school on April 28th.
Senior Week: April 24th – April 28th **Remember, all outfits need to follow school dress code
- Monday: Senior Citizen Day
- Tuesday: Super Heroes vs Villains Day – Rent-a-Senior Auction @ 1:45 (cafeteria)
- Wednesday: Celebrity/Movie Character Day
- Thursday: Rent-a-Senior Day
- Friday: College or Future Career Day
Senior Exams: Friday, May 26 (5th and 6th); Tuesday, May 30 (3rd and 4th); Wednesday, May 31 (1st and 2nd)
Baccalaureate: Tuesday, May 30th, 6:00 p.m., at Russell Baptist
Check off sheets due by Thursday, June 1st
*Senior Graduation Practice after Wednesday exams at 9:15 a.m.
*Senior Graduation Practice, IF NEEDED, Thursday at 9:15 a.m.
*Senior Breakfast & Grad Practice – June 2nd, 7:30 a.m.
*Graduation – Friday, June 2nd at 8:00 p.m. Graduates should meet in the gym at 6:30
*These events have mandatory attendance. Do not endanger your privilege of walking at graduation by not attending practices. See Mr. Lewis if there is a problem and be sure to give your employers plenty of notice to get the necessary time off of work!!!!!!